What is a brow lift surgery?
The features on our faces that we all know are there but do not tend to give too much importance are the eyebrows. People tend to maintain and groom them but besides just grooming them we are unaware about how our eyebrows play a very important role. As we age, most part of our face also starts showing signs of ageing. Our eyebrows do not display any signs of ageing till later and when they do display signs of droopiness, there is nothing we can do except for surgery. Normally, the eyebrows follow a high arch which gives the face an uplifted look. With ageing, the eyebrows tend to sag down. Brow lift is one of the most common cosmetic procedures carried out in India today and in metros like Mumbai and Delhi, this procedure is performed in all hospitals.
Surgery for the eyebrows to uplift them and eliminate the droopiness is known as brow lift surgery and it is the best method for uplifting the brows. But the term ‘brow lift’ also refers to forehead lift surgery. So, brow lift and the forehead lift are almost same. The reason the term ‘brow lift’ is interchangeable with ‘forehead lift’ is because both share some common objectives.
Objectives of brow lift surgery:-
- Brow lift surgery can be performed to eliminate lines between the eyebrows.
- As we age, the sagging eyebrows can cause the sagging of upper eyelids which can be corrected by brow lift surgery.
- Brow lift surgery can also be done to remove the horizontal wrinkles on the forehead.
- Brow lift surgery is also done to put the eyebrows again in the correct position.
Procedure of brow lift surgery in India:-
In India, generally the brow lift involves these steps:-
- The patient is given anesthesia.
- The placement of incision for the brow lift surgery depends upon the approach chosen for performing the brow lift. So the brow lift surgery can be performed by making three types of incision. In endoscopic brow lift, the incisions are made along the front hair line. Coronal brow lift involves making the incision on the top of the head. This method of brow lift surgery results in an effective brow lift. People who want to undergo brow lift surgery but have high forehead, either of the two approaches for brow lift surgery may not work. For them anterior hairline approach is employed which requires the incision just near the anterior hairline.
- After the surgery has been performed, the incisions are closed.
Facts about brow lift surgery in India:-
All big metros like Delhi and Mumbai have hospitals which perform brow lift surgery. However, before you decide to proceed with your brow lift surgery, it is important to know some things about brow lift surgery in India. Even though India has witnessed a huge boost in the number of patients wanting to undergo brow lift, even now some of the top medical institutions are not adequately equipped for patient care. Thousands of beauty clinics have mushroomed in Delhi, Mumbai, and Kolkata and in smaller cities also, but the standard of health care which is being provided is abominable. To get the best results out of the procedure, consider your brow lift surgery to be an investment and look for the top hospital which can provide you with the best healthcare. Many people in India are lured by the opportunity of getting the ‘best’ deals on their brow lift surgery by shady hospitals and clinics. While making the decision about your hospital, ensure that you choose the best hospital as well as the best surgeon for your brow lift surgery. If you do your homework for your brow lift surgery correctly, chances are that the outcome of the surgery will also be the best.
Some of the best plastic surgeons and cosmetic surgeons in India are based in the cosmetic capital of India which is Mumbai. Mumbai has some of the best establishments which have been performing the brow lift surgeries for years now and some of the top institutions for cosmetic surgery are being headed by Dr. Debraj Shome. He is no less than a superstar in the world of cosmetic surgery. Having been awarded numerous awards for being one of the best in the field, he is certainly the top cosmetic surgeon and certainly the perfect choice for getting a brow lift surgery done. Even though Dr. Debraj Shome is based in Mumbai his patients come from all over India and not only from Mumbai.
All the clinics that are in Mumbai under the patronage of Dr. Shome work with the intention of keeping their patients as their top priority. All the Mumbai clinics are personally supervised by Dr. Shome and his team which includes some of the top specialists in India and a best team of people dedicated to the health and well- being of their patients. Dr. Debraj’s credentials have been recognized by various agencies in India and he has been awarded the honor of being the ‘Best Plastic Surgeon in India’ and the ‘Young Achievers of India’. His establishments in Mumbai have a very good success rate. If you are planning to undergo brow lift surgery, do remember that you need to think well about everything which includes your brow lift surgery and health care also. All the clinics of Dr. Shome in Mumbai provide holistic care to their patients. So, whether or not you are resident of Mumbai, if you are thinking about a brow lift surgery or brow lift surgery cost , know that with Dr. Shome in Mumbai you are in safe hands. Do your research and read about your doctors and we are sure that you will be headed to Mumbai for your consultation with the best in industry.