We all are aware about the top things a person needs to do in order to lose weight. Regular physical workout and a strict dietary plan can help to you to achieve your ideal body weight in case you are aiming to do so. While you may lose all that body flab and look your best, sometimes that extra fat just does not seem to move from its place. No matter what you try, the facial fat remains persistently in the same position. To help get rid of that nasty facial fat and achieve the best facial contours, one of the top treatment options could be non-surgical facial liposuction.
What is non-surgical facial liposuction?
We all have heard about liposuction treatment for the body in which the fat under skin is taken out to help in overall weight reduction. The liposuction treatment of the body is a surgical treatment which requires incisions and subsequent stitches.
Non-surgical facial liposuction treatment does not require any stitches and this makes this treatment one of the best non-invasive treatments for getting rid of facial fat. Non-surgical facial fat liposuction is one of the best options for the fat removal of the face. Non-surgical liposuction has the following advantages over other surgical liposuction treatments:-
- The recovery after a non-surgical facial liposuction is negligible. You can easily undergo a non-surgical facial liposuction in about an hour with uncompromised and best outcome from the treatment.
- Absolutely no incisions are required for performing a non-surgical facial liposuction. Infact other than the best appearance of your face, there will be no other evidence of any treatment on your facial features.
- Non-surgical facial liposuction can target localized fat tissues on the face. So if you want the double chin to go or want the top of your cheeks to look smoother, then non-surgical facial liposuction can be the best choice for you.
- One of the top reasons why non-surgical facial liposuction is gaining popularity fast in India is because there are no side- effects.
- As compared to traditional surgical treatments like facial thread lift, non-surgical liposuction is very affordable ad easily available in Mumbai and rest of India as well.
Which are the different options for non-surgical facial liposuction treatments in India?
Some of the top treatments options for non-surgical facial liposuction which are available in India are:-
- Ultherapy: – It is fast becoming one of the top non-surgical liposuction treatments. In this treatment, controlled ultrasound frequencies are used on the top layers of skin, which travel deep down and dissolve the fat tissues. This non-surgical liposuction treatment is great for facial rejuvenation and spot liposuction treatment of facial features like the double chin and face. Ultherapy works from within the skin tissues and the focused ultrasound energy helps in regeneration of collagen. The procedure can take anywhere between 30- 90 minutes. The results can last for almost 12 months post which a patient has to go for touch-up treatments.
- Venus freeze: – It is the best non-surgical liposuction technique so far which is now available in India and has changed the scene of non-surgical liposuction treatment forever. With this treatment not only the facial fat is reduced, it can also target cellulite and reduce wrinkles which makes your skin look the best!
- Thermage: – This treatment makes use of radiofrequency and the best part about the non-surgical liposuction treatment by this technique is that it boosts the production of collagen in skin resulting in the rejuvenated look of the skin on the top. All this is achieved in addition to the facial liposuction also.
- Kybella:- Kybella is an injectable drug which has been approved by the FDA. Scientifically speaking Kybella is nothing but an artificially prepared mixture of Deoxycholic acid which is produced in human bodies. For the purpose of injecting Kybella in humans, it is synthesized artificially. It is used for non surgical reduction of double chin and one session only takes around half an hour. With the help of multiple shots of Kybella, the fat under the double chin can be treated very efficiently. Once Kybella is injected it works by destroying the fat cells which are present under the skin. The fat cells which are destroyed are metabolized by the body subsequently. A person may need up to six sessions of Kybella and up to 40 injections may be needed per session. Pain management is done before the Kybella session begins.
- Phosphatidylcholine injections: – Injectable Phosphatidylcholine is available under various commercial names and it is used for non surgical treatment of fat on the abdomen and the thigh area. Each cell in our body consists of Phosphatidylcholine in its outer cell wall. Injectable Phosphatidylcholine consists of a potent mixture of various ingredients which helps in melting the subcutaneous fat. It is best suited for people who want to target specific problems areas as Phosphatidylcholine injections cannot help in reducing the weight. The treatment is virtually painless and causes mild discomfort. A session may have to be repeated at an interval of a month or two depending upon the desired results.
- Sygmalift: – Sygmalift helps in lifting and restructuring of the skin tissues. The Sygmalift consists of five power levels and has a linear transducer which helps in transferring the energy in a focused pattern. Sygmalift works with the combined principles of HIFU and cold laser technology. Sygmalift induces collagenesis and helps in regeneration of skin tissues. Also, it promotes oxygenation in the skin cells thereby help in skin rejuvenation from within. Progressive results are achieved and it is a quick method for skin treatment. The facial fat melts away because of the highly intense energy beam. Sygmalift utilizes fractionated HIFU making it a practically painless process.
Non-surgical liposuction has gained quick popularity owing to the advantages this treatment has. If you are looking forward to getting this treatment, then we suggest that you consider The Esthetic Clinics in Mumbai. The Esthetic Clinics in Mumbai are a chain of several specialty clinics which have the latest treatments available. Never before in any city in India, has any chain of cosmetic clinics managed to achieve what The Esthetic Clinics in Mumbai have achieved in the last few years. In Mumbai, these clinics are famous for being the frontrunner in the race of the latest facial treatments. The Esthetic Clinics are privileged to be under the patronage of Dr. Debraj Shome who is also the co- founder of these clinics in Mumbai. Dr. Shome has ensured that his Mumbai clinics are always a step ahead of other clinics in India. Though there is no dearth of clinics which provide non-surgical liposuction treatments all over India, but Dr. Debraj Shome’s passion towards cosmetic medicine set these Mumbai clinics a class apart from the rest in India. Non-surgical liposuction in India is enjoying immense popularity because now people in India want quick- fixes. Keeping this trend in mind, Dr. Shome ensured that the Esthetic Clinics in Mumbai are replete with the latest technology and incomparable facilities for non-surgical liposuction.
Non-surgical liposuction treatments also require an expert to execute them properly and the best in cosmetic medicine in India is Dr. Shome. He is no less than a wizard in his field and weaves his magic on his patients in Mumbai. To experience an altogether different level of medical treatments and facilities, come to The Esthetic Clinic in Mumbai. All the Mumbai branches of The Esthetic clinics are patient- oriented with the single motto of providing quality services to not only patients from Mumbai but all over India.
You should never compromise on quality of treatments for your face to save a few bucks. Consider your face an investment and come to Mumbai to ensure that you get non-surgical liposuction services worth your money. You will be treated by the best surgeon of India. The experience that you will have at The Esthetic Clinics in Mumbai cannot be replicated by any institution in India.